Selasa, 10 Februari 2009

ABOUT ME

Hello, friends.....

 Welcome to my blogger!

       My name is Lia, my full name is Lia Asfarina. I'm tall, long and straight hair. 

I was born in Gresik, and I was born at 05 september 1995. So, I'm now 13 years old.

My hobby is writing, and my favorite food is meat ball and fried rice.

I'm study in SMP N 1 Sidayu.

       I have family, but my mother's and my father's go to Malaysia to work.

I'm in house with family my aunt. I'm very happy, because I life with 2 my brother's,

he name is Dani and Erik. I life in Campurejo village RT 4.c RW 1.

       I'm with my family my aunt life in my house, my house at north street.

In front of my house there are small garden. My house have 1 living room, 

3 bed room, 1 bath room, and 1 kitchen room.

My house is big and beautiful....!

8 komentar:

  1. Your write is good,but in paragraph 2 you write "he name is Dani and Erik" actually you must write "they name are Dani and Erik".And in paragraph 3 you write "3 bedroom" actually "3 bedrooms",ok.....!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. Your write is good, but in narrative very many paragraph this make your narrative are lousy actually you can make 3-4 paragraph.,ok....!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. Assalamualaikum.........
    Lia, your blog is very good and your write is good too.I like your blog.But in paragraph 2 there is one word still wrong that is he name is Dani and Erik, should that is their name is Dani and Erik.Help remember it yach!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Wassalamualaikum..........

    BalasHapus
  4. Assalaamualaikum...........
    Lia, your blogs is very good and I like this, but your paragraph iregular. so I ask you to change in order that to be more good... ok!??????// REMEMBER IT !!!!!!!
    Wassalamualaikum.........

    BalasHapus
  5. assalamualaikum........!
    lia your first poting have good
    but, your writing isn't in pharagraph shape
    so,please change it.ok??????????????????
    Thanks
    wassalamualaikum.......!

    BalasHapus
  6. Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
    Lia, your write is good, but in paragraph one you write "I'm tall, long and straight hair" actually " I'm has got long and straight hair" please change it, Oce!!!!!!!!
    Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb

    BalasHapus
  7. assalmualiakum .....................
    you write is god but you have many paragraph in
    but why you not describe about your parents
    where your parent. what your parents leave you now
    thanks.................
    wz............z.............z.........zzz

    BalasHapus
  8. Assalamualaikum.Wb.wb

    your writing is good. but in paragraph one you write " my favorite food is meat ball and fried rice " actually " My favorite food are meat ball and fried rice " ...........

    Wassalamualaikum.Wr.Wb

    BalasHapus